Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My Favorite Visual Effect (VFX) and After Effects websites

A few of my favorite Visual Effects/Motion Graphics websites. They have great tutorials, excellent products and pro tips. I utilize them all the time. I really appreciate the time and effort that goes into all the work these fine folks are doing. They all are very helpful to the VFX community and I applaud them for that. If you want to enhance, expand and explore all aspects of visual effects/motion graphics, these are the places to go.

Video Copilot - Andrew Kramer
Maltannon - Jerzy Drozda
AE Portal News - Rich Young
AE Tuts
Creative Cow Forums
Creative Cow Tutorials
Motion Graphics Exchange
SternFX - Eran Stern
MotionWorks - John Dickinson
AE Enhancers
AE Scripts - Lloyd Akvarez and others.
Adobe TV - After Effects
All Bets Are Off - Aharon Rabinowitz
Grey Scale Gorilla - Nick Campbell
Gray Machine - Harry Franck
Chris Zwar - Eponymous
Strong Mocha
Key Frames - Michael Coleman from Adobe
AE Extensions - Mathias Möhl

If you know of any other websites, please let me know.

No comments: